Kevin Streelman heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +15000 odds after making the cut and finishing 50th in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Streelman before he tees off in Houston, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Kevin Streelman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kevin Streelman to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Streelman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||78||70 (-2)||36||$-|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||74||74-71-70-73 (+8)||23||$18,370|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||20||66-67-69-68 (-14)||10||$81,500|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||24||71-67-71-70 (-9)||8||$64,385|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Streelman
- Streelman will seek to make the cut for the sixth straight event.
- In his past four tournaments, Streelman has finished in the top 20 once.
- Streelman finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -4.
- Streelman has headed to the clubhouse below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Streelman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streelman was rather average on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.63 strokes to finish in the 46th percentile of the field.
- His 2.86-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba ranked in the 58th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.33 strokes on par 4s).
- Streelman shot better than 50% of the golfers at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78.
- Streelman carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Streelman recorded one bogey or worse (more than the tournament average of 0.5).
- Streelman’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were more than the tournament average (7.2).