Kevin Streelman enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +6000 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the RBC Heritage. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Streelman before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Kevin Streelman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||70-71-69-71 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-69-68-68 (-12)||5||$228,930|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||73-71-66-73 (-5)||8||$201,000|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Streelman
- Streelman has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Streelman finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Streelman has finshed under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Streelman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streelman was in the 27th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him poorly, in the 24th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Streelman shot better than only 8% of the field (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Streelman did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Streelman recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.6).
- Streelman’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average (5.8).