Kevin Streelman will look for another strong performance at the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club after an eighth-place showing in this event in 2021. Bookmakers have him at +36000. Below we help you make your best bets on Streelman before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Streelman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-72 (+6)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||67||71-68-70-75 (E)||17||$15,111|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||70-71-69-71 (-7)||6||$92,606|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Streelman
- Streelman has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Streelman finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Streelman has ended the day below par six times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Streelman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streelman was in the 93rd percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 2.75 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.33-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him poorly, in the fourth percentile of the field.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Streelman shot better than only 28% of the competitors (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Streelman recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Streelman did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.2).
- Streelman’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the field average (6.0).