Kevin Streelman, who took 18th in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) from March 31 – April 3 in his last action, heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +10000 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Streelman before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Kevin Streelman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||70-71-69-71 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-69-68-68 (-12)||5||$228,930|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||22||73-71-66-73 (-5)||8||$201,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Streelman
- Streelman has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Streelman has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- In his past four events, Streelman has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average three times.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8 in his past four events.
- Streelman has finshed under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Streelman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streelman shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 77th percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Streelman shot better than 54% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Streelman recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Streelman had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Streelman recorded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.