Kevin Streelman has +16500 odds in the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC. He will look to better his 13th-place finish at this tournament in 2021. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Streelman before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Streelman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||71-72-75-67 (+5)||274||$43,839|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-72 (+6)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||67||71-68-70-75 (E)||17||$15,111|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Streelman
- Streelman has an average finishing position of 54th in his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Streelman did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was +3.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Streelman has finished below par three times, while also registering six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Streelman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streelman was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 45th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Charles Schwab Challenge, which placed him in the 13th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Streelman was better than just 11% of the golfers at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Streelman did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Streelman carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.8).
- Streelman’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the tournament average (6.0).