Kevin Streelman seeks another win in the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands, entering with +15000 odds to emerge on top. He last won the tournament in 2014. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Streelman before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Kevin Streelman to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Streelman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||77-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||71-72-75-67 (+5)||10||$43,839|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-72 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Streelman
- In his past four appearances, Streelman finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Streelman did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of +5 in his only recent appearance.
- Streelman has finished below par once and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Streelman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streelman finished in the 45th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.30 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which landed him in the 15th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Streelman was better than 50% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Streelman carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Streelman had two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.9).
- Streelman’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the tournament average (4.6).