Kevin Streelman has +8000 odds at the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. He made the cut in his most recent event, the Mexico Open, and finished 67th. Below we help you make your best bets on Streelman before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Kevin Streelman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||67||71-68-70-75 (E)||17||$15,111|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||70-71-69-71 (-7)||6||$92,606|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||7||67-69-68-68 (-12)||5||$228,930|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Streelman
- Streelman has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Streelman has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Streelman has finished below par 10 times, while also registering one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Streelman
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streelman was in the 76th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.19 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which landed him in the 22nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Streelman shot better than 36% of the field at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Streelman shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Streelman carded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.4).
- Streelman’s six birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average of 4.9.