Following the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Kevin Streelman is in 69th position with a score of +5.
Kevin Streelman Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kevin Streelman to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Streelman
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||20||66-67-69-68 (-14)||10||$81,500|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||24||71-67-71-70 (-9)||8||$64,385|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||59||68-71-72-75 (-2)||14||$17,840|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Streelman
- Streelman will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Streelman has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four appearances.
- Streelman finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Streelman has finished below par 10 times, while also recording one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Streelman
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Streelman finished in the 50th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging par.
- He averaged 3.82 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 83rd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes).
- Streelman was better than 43% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Streelman recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Streelman had one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Streelman’s 11 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the field average of 7.8.