Kevin Tway has +20000 odds to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course. He made the cut in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2020 Bermuda Championship, and placed 40th. Before he tees off in , , let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Tway in this event.
Kevin Tway Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kevin Tway to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Tway
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||70-77 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||69-75 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Tway
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Tway did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- Tway has finished below par three times and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last eight played.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Tway
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tway was in the second percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.5 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the 52nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- Tway shot better than 43% of the field at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Tway did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Tway carded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Tway’s five birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the field average of 7.8.