Kevin Tway has +30000 odds in the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course. He will look to improve on his second-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before Tway tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Kevin Tway Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kevin Tway to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +30000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Tway
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||62||71 (-3)||35||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||71-66 (-5)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||70-77 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Tway
- Tway has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 59th.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Tway finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last seven rounds, Tway has finished under par three times, while also carding one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Tway
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tway was relatively average over the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 33rd percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 68th percentile on par 4s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.73 strokes on the 22 par-4 holes.
- Tway was better than 44% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78.
- Tway recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the tournament average was 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Tway had two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 0.5).
- Tway carded more birdies or better (12) than the tournament average of 7.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.