Kevin Tway has +30000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage. Before Tway tees off in Vallarta, Mexico, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Kevin Tway
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-0 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Tway
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Tway has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Tway has finished below par once, while also posting one bogey-free round and two rounds with a better-than-average score.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Tway
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tway shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 91st percentile of the field.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 10th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Tway was better than 45% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Tway shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other competitors averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Tway carded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.6.
- Tway had fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.