Kevin Tway (+50000) enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2021, finishing 48th. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Tway in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Kevin Tway
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-0 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||73-75 (+4)||—||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||73-74 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Tway
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Tway did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- Tway has finished par or better once and finished one round with a better-than-average score over his last eight rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Tway
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tway was in the 99th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 1.63 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 2.2 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which was good enough to place him in the 99th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Tway was better than 99% of the field (averaging 2.38 strokes per hole).
- Tway carded a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Tway carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Tway’s 10 birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the field average of 5.1.