Kevin Tway (+50000) heads into the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Tway before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Kevin Tway Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kevin Tway
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||70-77 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||69-75 (+4)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||27||67-69-68-68 (-8)||12||$47,937|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Tway
- Tway has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 27th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- In his past four events, Tway carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -8 in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Tway has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Tway
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tway shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which placed him in the 20th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Tway shot better than 36% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Tway did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Tway recorded less bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.1.
- Tway carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 6.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.