Kevin Tway (+40000) heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm after making the cut in his last tournament here, the 2018 Quicken Loans National, placing 73rd. Below we help you make your best bets on Tway before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Kevin Tway
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-71 (E)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-0 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-78 (+7)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Kevin Tway
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Tway did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Tway has headed to the clubhouse under par once, completed his day without a bogey once and finished two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last eight rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kevin Tway
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Tway was in the 10th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.30 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 23rd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Tway shot better than 95% of the golfers at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Tway did not have a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Tway recorded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.4).
- Tway’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the field average (4.9).