Kiradech Aphibarnrat heads into the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities with +36000 odds after making the cut in his last event at this course, the 2021 3M Open, placing 39th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Aphibarnrat before he tees off in Blaine, Minnesota.
Kiradech Aphibarnrat to win the 2022 3M Open +36000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kiradech Aphibarnrat
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||75-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||76-77 (+13)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||68-74 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-74-67 (-8)||18||$17,381|
Recent Form Insights: Kiradech Aphibarnrat
- In his past four tournaments, Aphibarnrat has not finished in the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Aphibarnrat has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -8 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Aphibarnrat has finished below par four times, while also registering one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kiradech Aphibarnrat
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Aphibarnrat shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, averaging par to finish in the 69th percentile of the field.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship ranked in the 19th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- Aphibarnrat was better than just 0% of the field at the Barracuda Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.33 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.58 strokes.
- Aphibarnrat carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Aphibarnrat had one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 2.5).
- Aphibarnrat’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.0.