Kiradech Aphibarnrat has +47500 odds at the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He missed the cut in his last event here, the 2019 Travelers Championship. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Aphibarnrat before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Kiradech Aphibarnrat to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +47500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kiradech Aphibarnrat
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||76||69-70-74-67 (-8)||18||$17,381|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||73-72 (+5)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||61||70-66-71-74 (-3)||14||$16,133|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||68-73-73-69 (-5)||12||$11,371|
Recent Form Insights: Kiradech Aphibarnrat
- Aphibarnrat has an average finishing position of 60th in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Aphibarnrat did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Aphibarnrat has finished below par seven times, while also registering one par-or-better round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kiradech Aphibarnrat
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Aphibarnrat finished in the 13th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He finished in the 67th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.88 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Aphibarnrat was better than just 22% of the competitors (averaging 4.69 strokes per hole).
- Aphibarnrat recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Aphibarnrat carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Aphibarnrat carded more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.