Kiradech Aphibarnrat heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +30000 odds. He made the cut and finished 61st in his most recent event, the Mexico Open. Before Aphibarnrat tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Kiradech Aphibarnrat
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||61||70-66-71-74 (-3)||14||$16,133|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||68-73-73-69 (-5)||12||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||69-68-71-71 (-5)||12||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||67-69-70-74 (-8)||12||$25,345|
Recent Form Insights: Kiradech Aphibarnrat
- Aphibarnrat will attempt to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four appearances, Aphibarnrat has an average finish of 43rd.
- Aphibarnrat finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Aphibarnrat has finished under par nine times, while also carding nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in three of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kiradech Aphibarnrat
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Aphibarnrat was in the 98th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.75 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.31 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which placed him in the 13th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Aphibarnrat was better than 80% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Aphibarnrat recorded a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Aphibarnrat carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.4.
- Aphibarnrat carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.