Kramer Hickok (+8000) enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course after missing the cut at the Shriners Children’s Open in his last outing Below we help you make your best bets on Hickok before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Kramer Hickok Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kramer Hickok to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +8000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Kramer Hickok
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||25||71-70-68-72 (-7)||9||$55,273|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||72-69 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kramer Hickok
- Hickok finished 25th in his only finish over his last four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Hickok finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -7 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Hickok has finished below par six times, while also posting one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kramer Hickok
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hickok finished in the 30th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 3.86-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him well, in the 68th percentile of the field.
- Hickok was better than just 3% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Hickok failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Hickok had one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Hickok’s five birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the field average of 7.8.