Kramer Hickok has +20000 odds to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course, as he looks to follow up his fourth-place performance in 2021 with another high finish. Before Hickok tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Kramer Hickok Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kramer Hickok to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kramer Hickok
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||78||68-72 (-2)||68||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kramer Hickok
- In his past four appearances, Hickok finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Hickok did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of -2 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Hickok has finished under par five times, while also recording one bogey-free round and one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kramer Hickok
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hickok finished in the sixth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging par.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him poorly, in the 21st percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Hickok shot better than only 7% of the field (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Hickok did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other competitors averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Hickok did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 0.5).
- Hickok’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the field average (7.2).