Kramer Hickok (+15000) enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the RBC Heritage in his last outing Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hickok before he takes to the course in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Kramer Hickok
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-77 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-75 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||13||73-68-70-66 (-11)||6||$74,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||66-71-70-71 (-6)||11||$41,600|
Recent Form Insights: Kramer Hickok
- In his past four tournaments, Hickok has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Hickok finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was -9.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hickok has finished under par six times, while also carding two par-or-better rounds and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kramer Hickok
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hickok shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.75 strokes to finish in the second percentile of competitors.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him poorly, in the 24th percentile of the field.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hickok shot better than 45% of the competitors (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Hickok did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Hickok had four bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Hickok carded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.