Kramer Hickok enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +30000 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the Valero Texas Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hickok before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Kramer Hickok
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-75 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||13||73-68-70-66 (-11)||6||$74,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||66-71-70-71 (-6)||11||$41,600|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||67-75-71-73 (-2)||11||$73,000|
Recent Form Insights: Kramer Hickok
- Hickok has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Hickok finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hickok has finished under par eight times, while also posting three par-or-better rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kramer Hickok
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hickok finished in the first percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Valero Texas Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 81st percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- Hickok was better than just 20% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Hickok failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Hickok recorded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Hickok’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average (5.1).