Kramer Hickok (+25000) enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin after missing the cut in his last tournament here, the 2019 Shriners Hospitals for Children Open. Before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hickok in this event.
Kramer Hickok Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kramer Hickok
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||25||71-70-68-72 (-7)||9||$55,273|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||72-69 (+1)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||71||66-70-70-72 (-2)||18||$14,600|
Recent Form Insights: Kramer Hickok
- Hickok has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 48th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Hickok finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hickok has finushed under par five times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kramer Hickok
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hickok was in the 51st percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship ranked in the 26th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Hickok shot better than just 9% of the competitors (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Hickok failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Hickok did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.1).
- Hickok’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average of 6.1.