Kramer Hickok heads into the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +43000 odds. He missed the cut in his last event, the Charles Schwab Challenge. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hickok before he tees off in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Kramer Hickok
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||69||71-71-75-74 (+11)||280||$24,625|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-70 (-3)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-73 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Kramer Hickok
- Hickok has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 69th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Hickok has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of +11 in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Hickok has finushed under par twice, while also posting two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kramer Hickok
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hickok was in the 94th percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him in the 39th percentile of the field.
- Hickok shot better than just 3% of the field at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Hickok shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.2).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Hickok recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.8.
- Hickok’s one birdie or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the field average of 6.0.