Kramer Hickok has +26500 odds in the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands. He will look to improve on his second-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hickok before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Kramer Hickok to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +26500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kramer Hickok
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||61||68-73-71-71 (+3)||22||$19,314|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||64||75-71-76-74 (+8)||21||$25,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||69||71-71-75-74 (+11)||16||$24,625|
Recent Form Insights: Kramer Hickok
- Hickok has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 65th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- Hickok has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of +7 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hickok has ended the day under par twice, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kramer Hickok
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hickok finished in the 33rd percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.10 strokes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open ranked in the 46th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes on par 4s).
- Hickok was better than 63% of the golfers at the RBC Canadian Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63.
- Hickok fared the same as the field average on par-3 holes his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Hickok carded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.6).
- Hickok’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the tournament average (4.4).