Kurt Kitayama (+15000) heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta after missing the cut at the Corales Puntacana Championship in his last event In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kitayama before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Kurt Kitayama
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69 (E)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-70 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||76-66-67-71 (-8)||12||$25,345|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||3||64-69-71-68 (-8)||2||$552,000|
Recent Form Insights: Kurt Kitayama
- Kitayama has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Kitayama has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Kitayama has finished under par eight times, while also carding one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on three occasions and a top-10 score in four of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kurt Kitayama
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kitayama was somewhat average on the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 34th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Corales Puntacana Championship, which placed him in the 58th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Kitayama shot better than only 9% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Kitayama recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Kitayama had two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- Kitayama had fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 5.0 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship.