Kurt Kitayama is +15285 to win the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after placing second in the Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club on July 7-10 in his last tournament action. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Kitayama before he tees off in , .
Kurt Kitayama to win the 2022 The Open Championship +15285
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kurt Kitayama
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||2||66-71-71-66 (-6)||1||$862,324|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||71-65-70-76 (+2)||11||$30,660|
Recent Form Insights: Kurt Kitayama
- Kitayama has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Kitayama has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those two times he made the cut.
- Kitayama has finshed under par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in three of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kurt Kitayama
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kitayama finished in the 61st percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.10 strokes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 97th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Kitayama was better than 78% of the field (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Kitayama fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Kitayama recorded more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (3.5).
- Kitayama’s 10 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the field average of 3.8.