Following the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Kurt Kitayama is in 49th position with a score of E.
Kurt Kitayama Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kurt Kitayama to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kurt Kitayama
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||70-69 (-3)||—||$-|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||19||71-66-72-69 (-6)||8||$188,250|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||70-69 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kurt Kitayama
- In his past four events, Kitayama has finished in the top 20 once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Kitayama finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -3.
- Kitayama has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has posted the top score of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kurt Kitayama
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kitayama finished in the sixth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 3.82 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 83rd percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes).
- Kitayama shot better than only 23% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Kitayama did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Kitayama recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Kitayama had more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.