Kyle Westmoreland is in 96th position, with a score of -1, following the first round of the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course.
Kyle Westmoreland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyle Westmoreland to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +35000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kyle Westmoreland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||54||71-67-75-70 (-5)||12||$18,249|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||74-74 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kyle Westmoreland
- Westmoreland has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 75th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Westmoreland has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four tournaments.
- Westmoreland has finished below par four times and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyle Westmoreland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Westmoreland was in the 84th percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him below average, in the 13th percentile of the field.
- Westmoreland shot better than 99% of the field at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.31 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Westmoreland shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Westmoreland did not record a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.1).
- Westmoreland’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the tournament average (6.1).