Kyle Westmoreland enters the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +50000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, finishing 62nd. Before he tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Westmoreland in this event.
Kyle Westmoreland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyle Westmoreland to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kyle Westmoreland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||62||68-71 (-3)||67||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||70-68 (-4)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||54||71-67-75-70 (-5)||12||$18,249|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-73 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kyle Westmoreland
- Westmoreland has an average finishing position of 65th in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Westmoreland has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four events.
- Westmoreland has finished below par six times and posted five better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyle Westmoreland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Westmoreland shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging par to finish in the sixth percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which landed him in the 15th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Westmoreland shot better than 36% of the field (averaging 4.33 strokes per hole).
- Westmoreland carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Westmoreland recorded more bogeys or worse (one) than the field average (0.5).
- Westmoreland carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 7.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.