Kyle Westmoreland (+50000) heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club after missing the cut at The RSM Classic in his last event Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Westmoreland before he takes to the course in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Kyle Westmoreland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyle Westmoreland to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kyle Westmoreland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||72-68 (-2)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||27||68-72-69-69 (-2)||14||$56,333|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||68-71 (-3)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||70-68 (-4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kyle Westmoreland
- Westmoreland finished 27th in his only finish over his last four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Westmoreland finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished -2 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Westmoreland has finished under par seven times, while also registering one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyle Westmoreland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Westmoreland was in the 17th percentile on par 3s at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.09 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at The RSM Classic, which landed him in the 19th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Westmoreland was better than 97% of the field at The RSM Classic on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Westmoreland fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Westmoreland carded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.5).
- Westmoreland had fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.3 on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic.