Kyle Westmoreland enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +75000 odds after missing the cut at the Sony Open in Hawaii, his most recent event. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Westmoreland before he takes to the course in La Quinta, California.
Kyle Westmoreland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyle Westmoreland to win the 2023 The American Express +75000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kyle Westmoreland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||72-68 (-2)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||27||68-72-69-69 (-2)||14||$56,333|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||68-71 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kyle Westmoreland
- In his past four events, Westmoreland finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Westmoreland finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, he finished -2 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Westmoreland has headed to the clubhouse better than par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyle Westmoreland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Westmoreland finished in the eighth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii ranked in the 39th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- Westmoreland shot better than just 10% of the field at the Sony Open in Hawaii on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.41 strokes.
- Westmoreland carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Westmoreland had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Westmoreland’s two birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were less than the tournament average of 6.6.