Kyoung-Hoon Lee has +10000 odds at the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent event, the PGA Championship, and finished 41st. Before Lee tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||69-73-71-72 (+5)||274||$43,839|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||1||64-68-67-63 (-26)||0||$1,638,000|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||25||66-73-70-72 (+1)||9||$69,150|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-74 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Lee has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four events, Lee has finished first once.
- Lee has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Lee has finished below par six times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee was in the 63rd percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which placed him in the 55th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Lee was better than 85% of the field at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Lee carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Lee had three bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.3).
- Lee’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the tournament average (4.6).