Kyoung-Hoon Lee made the cut and finished 54th in his most recent appearance in the FedEx St. Jude Championship, and he has +18000 odds as he heads into this year’s event at TPC Southwind. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Lee before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Kyoung-Hoon Lee Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyoung-Hoon Lee to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +18000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||61||67-71-66-72 (-4)||16||$15,841|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||69-77 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||19||68-64-66-73 (-9)||10||$106,102|
Recent Form Insights: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Lee has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Lee finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -7.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Lee has finished under par six times, while also recording one par-or-better round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee finished in the 53rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the 41st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Lee was better than 61% of the golfers (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Lee shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Lee did not record a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- Lee’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.9).