Kyoung-Hoon Lee enters the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) with +6000 odds after making the cut and finishing 28th in his most recent outing, the Sony Open in Hawaii. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Lee before he tees off in La Quinta, California.
Kyoung-Hoon Lee Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyoung-Hoon Lee to win the 2023 The American Express +6000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||28||69-67-65-69 (-10)||8||$55,300|
|January 5- 8||Sentry Tournament of Champions||7||68-69-67-67 (-21)||6||$368,750|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||42||69-68-70-67 (-10)||13||$28,290|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||3||68-67-66-68 (-15)||2||$714,000|
Recent Form Insights: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Lee will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to 11 by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Lee has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Lee finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -14 across his past four events.
- Lee has finshed below par 16 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 14 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score six times in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 97th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Sony Open in Hawaii, which landed him in the 59th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Lee was better than 50% of the field (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Lee fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Lee carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Lee recorded more birdies or better (nine) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii.