Kyoung-Hoon Lee heads into the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +10000 odds after making the cut and finishing 25th in his most recent appearance at this event in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Lee before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Kyoung-Hoon Lee Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyoung-Hoon Lee to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||59||71-68-69-72 (E)||15||$21,340|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||37||72-66-65-69 (-12)||12||$36,457|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||27||68-72-69-70 (-1)||16||$530,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||5||68-70-71-65 (-10)||4||$547,500|
Recent Form Insights: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Lee will seek to make the cut for the seventh straight event.
- In his past four events, Lee has finished in the top five once.
- Lee finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Lee has finished under par 10 times, while also recording one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee shot below average over the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging par to finish in the 16th percentile of the field.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP placed him below average, in the 16th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Lee shot better than 73% of the competitors (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Lee recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, underperforming compared to the field average of 3.7.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Lee carded three bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.1).
- Lee’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were less than the tournament average (5.6).