Kyoung-Hoon Lee heads into the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) with +20000 odds after missing the cut at the Genesis Scottish Open, his most recent outing. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lee before he takes to the course in , .
Kyoung-Hoon Lee to win the 2022 The Open Championship +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||19||68-64-66-73 (-9)||10||$106,102|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||37||71-72-73-71 (+7)||13||$75,916|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||67-70-75-82 (+6)||19||$27,994|
Recent Form Insights: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- In his past four tournaments, Lee has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, Lee carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four tournaments.
- Lee has finished below par five times and carded eight better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee was in the 84th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging par on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open ranked in the 36th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- Lee shot better than only 8% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Lee recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.4.
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Lee had one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 3.5).
- Lee had fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 3.8 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open.