Kyoung-Hoon Lee, who took fifth in the BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club on August 18-21 in his last tournament, heads into the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club with +25000 odds. Before Lee tees off in Atlanta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Kyoung-Hoon Lee Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyoung-Hoon Lee to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +25000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||5||68-70-71-65 (-10)||4||$547,500|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||20||64-69-69-70 (-8)||7||$152,813|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||61||67-71-66-72 (-4)||16||$15,841|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||69-77 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Lee will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Lee has finished in the top five once.
- In his past four appearances, Lee has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -7.
- Lee has headed to the clubhouse better than par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.84-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship placed him well, in the 87th percentile of the competitors.
- Lee was better than 45% of the competitors at the BMW Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Lee shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Lee carded two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.7).
- Lee’s 14 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were more than the tournament average of 8.1.