Kyoung-Hoon Lee heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +20000 odds. He made the cut and finished 53rd in his most recent outing, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Lee before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||53||67-70-75-82 (+6)||19||$27,994|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||69-73-71-72 (+5)||10||$43,839|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||1||64-68-67-63 (-26)||0||$1,638,000|
Recent Form Insights: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Lee has won one of the past four tournaments he’s played.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- Lee has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Lee has finished below par seven times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.31 strokes to finish in the 22nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.20-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday ranked in the 29th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes on par 4s).
- Lee shot better than 80% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Lee carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Lee had five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.9).
- Lee’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average (4.6).