Kyoung-Hoon Lee is in 29th position, with a score of -1, after the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||72-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||75-77 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- In his past four events, Lee has not finished in the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Lee has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -1 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last eight rounds, Lee has finished below par once, while also registering one round with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last eight rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.63 strokes to finish in the fifth percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which placed him in the 49th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Lee shot better than only 18% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Lee did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Lee carded four bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- Lee carded fewer birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.