Kyoung-Hoon Lee heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +9000 odds. He made the cut and finished 24th in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 Wyndham Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lee before he takes to the course in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Kyoung-Hoon Lee Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyoung-Hoon Lee to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +9000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||69-77 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-73 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||19||68-64-66-73 (-9)||10||$106,102|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||37||71-72-73-71 (+7)||13||$75,916|
Recent Form Insights: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Lee has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Lee carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four appearances.
- Lee has finished below par four times and carded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee was in the sixth percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging 3.5 strokes on the four par-3 holes.
- His 4.07-stroke average on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him in the 35th percentile of the field.
- Lee shot better than 61% of the golfers at The Open Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- Lee did not card a birdie on any of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other competitors averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Lee had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.2).
- Lee had fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 9.1 on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship.