Kyoung-Hoon Lee is in 41st position, with a score of -1, heading into the weekend of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Kyoung-Hoon Lee Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Kyoung-Hoon Lee to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||37||72-66-65-69 (-12)||12||$36,457|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||27||68-72-69-70 (-1)||16||$530,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||5||68-70-71-65 (-10)||4||$547,500|
Recent Form Insights: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
- Lee has made the cut six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Lee has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- Lee finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- In his past four events, his average score was -6.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Lee has finished under par nine times, while also registering one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lee was in the 30th percentile on par 3s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 75th percentile on par 4s at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.84 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Lee shot better than 66% of the field at the Shriners Children’s Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Lee failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Lee carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.9).
- Lee’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the tournament average (7.8).