Lanto Griffin heads into the 2022 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +20000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 Masters Tournament. Before Griffin tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Lanto Griffin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||75-66-73-72 (-2)||11||$20,244|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-78 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-80 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||52||70-73-76-77 (+8)||13||$28,170|
Recent Form Insights: Lanto Griffin
- Griffin has an average finishing position of 53rd in his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Griffin did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +3 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Griffin has finished under par three times, while also registering one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lanto Griffin
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Griffin finished in the 50th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 48th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Griffin shot better than 39% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Griffin carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Griffin recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Griffin had more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.