Lanto Griffin heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +7000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Griffin before he takes to the course in Vallarta, Mexico.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Lanto Griffin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||75-66-73-72 (-2)||11||$20,244|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-78 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-80 (+6)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Lanto Griffin
- Griffin has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 53rd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Griffin has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -2 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Griffin has finished below par twice, while also posting one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lanto Griffin
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Griffin was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him below average, in the 24th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Griffin shot better than only 18% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Griffin carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Griffin recorded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 2.6).
- Griffin’s two birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average of 5.8.