Lanto Griffin has +26000 odds to win the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club. He missed the cut in his last appeareance here in 2021. Below we help you make your best bets on Griffin before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Lanto Griffin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||71-64-72-68 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||6||70-69-71-67 (-3)||5||$303,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||71-69-69-65 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Lanto Griffin
- Griffin has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four tournaments, Griffin has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Griffin finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Griffin has finished below par eight times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lanto Griffin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Griffin was in the 47th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.90-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 54th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.91 strokes on par 4s).
- Griffin shot better than 51% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- Griffin recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Griffin recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.8).
- Griffin recorded fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.