Lanto Griffin enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +18000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2020. Before Griffin tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Lanto Griffin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||75-66-73-72 (-2)||11||$20,244|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||72-78 (+8)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||70-80 (+6)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||52||70-73-76-77 (+8)||13||$28,170|
Recent Form Insights: Lanto Griffin
- In his past four events, Griffin has an average finish of 53rd.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Griffin has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +3.
- Griffin has finshed below par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lanto Griffin
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Griffin was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par to finish in the 50th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 48th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- Griffin shot better than 39% of the field at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Griffin shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Griffin carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.9).
- Griffin’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average (5.1).