Lanto Griffin enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +17500 odds after missing the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2021. Before Griffin tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Lanto Griffin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||60||72-69-75-73 (+9)||278||$26,125|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||71-64-72-68 (-13)||13||$21,635|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||6||70-69-71-67 (-3)||5||$303,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||71-69-69-65 (-10)||7||$104,187|
Recent Form Insights: Lanto Griffin
- Griffin has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- In his past four events, Griffin has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- Griffin finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Griffin has finished under par nine times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lanto Griffin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Griffin finished in the 19th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the 48th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the PGA Championship, Griffin was better than 97% of the field (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Griffin fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other participants averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Griffin recorded six bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 3.3).
- Griffin’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the tournament average (4.6).