Lanto Griffin is in 29th position, with a score of -1, heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Lanto Griffin
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||71-69-69-65 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||75-66-73-72 (-2)||11||$20,244|
Recent Form Insights: Lanto Griffin
- Griffin has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Griffin finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Griffin has headed to the clubhouse better than par five times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lanto Griffin
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Griffin was in the 68th percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.95 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 72nd percentile on par 4s at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.97 strokes on the 36 par-4 holes.
- Griffin shot better than 64% of the field at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Griffin shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Griffin recorded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.4.
- Griffin’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the field average (4.9).