Lee Hodges preapres for the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +6600 odds after making the cut in his last tournament here, the 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open, finishing 46th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hodges before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Lee Hodges Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Lee Hodges to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +6600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Lee Hodges
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||49||67-71 (-4)||66||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||7||68-67-70-68 (-11)||6||$316,313|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||23||73-64-67-69 (-7)||8||$107,360|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||67-73 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Lee Hodges
- Hodges will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hodges has finished in the top 10 once in his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Hodges carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hodges has finished below par nine times, while also registering three par-or-better rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lee Hodges
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hodges finished in the sixth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging par.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which placed him in the 21st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Hodges shot better than just 23% of the golfers at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78.
- Hodges recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the tournament average was 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Hodges had one bogey or worse (more than the field average of 0.5).
- Hodges carded fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 7.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.