Lee Hodges heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +23000 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Charles Schwab Challenge, finishing 35th. Before he tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hodges in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Lee Hodges
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||35||69-71-68-73 (+1)||10||$41,832|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-71 (-2)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||75-69 (+4)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||51||68-72-69-70 (-5)||12||$17,356|
Recent Form Insights: Lee Hodges
- In his past four events, Hodges has an average finish of 43rd.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Hodges has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Hodges has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lee Hodges
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hodges shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 90th percentile of the field.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge placed him in the 39th percentile of the field.
- Hodges shot better than 34% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.70.
- Hodges recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, outperforming the field average of 1.2.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Hodges recorded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.8).
- Hodges had more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.