After a third-place showing at the 2022 The American Express, Lee Hodges will try for another great finish at PGA West (Palmer) this year. He has +12500 odds to win. Before he tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hodges in this event.
Lee Hodges Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Lee Hodges to win the 2023 The American Express +12500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Lee Hodges
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||72-69 (-1)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||MC||69-74 (+3)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||38||67-71-64-71 (-11)||12||$36,490|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||7||68-67-70-68 (-11)||6||$316,313|
Recent Form Insights: Lee Hodges
- Hodges has finished in the top 10 once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Hodges finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -11 those two times he made the cut.
- Hodges has finshed better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Lee Hodges
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hodges was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 64th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.14 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at The RSM Classic, which placed him in the 15th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at The RSM Classic, Hodges was better than 56% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Hodges shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Hodges did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.5).
- Hodges’ two birdies or better on par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were less than the tournament average (6.3).